Hi Hongyu,
I replied to the ticket before seeing your email.

For tickets for new contributors there has been a discussion in the ML,
with agreement on using a label (see
https://lists.apache.org/thread/jwc5g5msznlwcq73gh1vqg82dlmn1g1r).

For interesting tickets that should be worked on, people generally ping on
the ML if they need a review, and I think this generally falls under the
fact that we have more contributions than available reviewers, so even
interesting and needed contributions don't always get in, I doubt an extra
ticket will solve this issue.

Best regards,
Alessandro