Hi

Please add a ticket for this RFE and use the voting system in JIRA so
we know what the community wants.

We love contributions so if you are giving it a go to implement it:
http://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html

One way or the other. For instance doing so research with the flatpack
how or if its possible to write back.
I think I remember that it wasn't really supported in flatpack itself.
I might remember wrong.