Hi

I have commited a fix to UPD in camel-mina on both 1.6.1 and 2.0

Could you try it out on your system?

2.0-SNAPSHOT is automatic build and published at apache maven snapshot repo.
http://camel.apache.org/download.html

I cant remember if 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT also is, it kinda got lost on in TLP
move recently.