Sorry my mistake, ServiceMix 4.4.0 will be powered by Karaf 2.2.

Regards
JB

FYI,

we plan to release ServiceMix 4.4.0 including Camel 2.7 and Karaf 2.2 or
3.0 (depending of the Karaf timing).

Regards
JB

On 02/18/2011 01:19 PM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
Hi

Now that the major migration efforts for Camel 2.7 is in-house
(JDK1.6,spring3,slf4j, etc.). and the fact that we did this really
fast.
Thanks everyone.

I would like to propose that we consider doing an earlier release of
Camel 2.7, then the usual 3 months release cycle.
The reason is I would like people to give the community the chance to
take and upgrade their Camel applications to Camel 2.7.
And then report back if there was any issues doing so.

By having a shorter release cycle then the release is focused about
those changes, and not the usual bunch of 300 JIRA tickets resolved.
So if there is something that makes upgrading 2.x -> 2.7 problematic
or impossible, then we have a better chance to catch this earlier.

Then the Camel 2.8 release can follow and be released at the usual
timeframe.

I propose to
- Release Camel 2.7 at the end of this month
- Release Camel 2.8 at the usual time, which would be in mid / end of
April.

You thoughts?

And are there any tickets which is a must have for a Camel 2.7 release?