Hi guys,

I will certainly release a new bundles set beginning of the next week.

Regards
JB

On 04/21/2011 03:34 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
Hi Alexis,

Usually I do check if dependencies are the central repo, what I think I meant
is if the original author would be willing to publish the apns library as an
OSGi bundle in the central repo, avoiding the need for something like SMX4-807
every time we upgrade (see Johan's comment pasting from a chat we had on irc on
SMX4-807).

Now Jean-Baptiste fixed SMX4-807, once it's release, we can get on the camel
issue too.

Hadrian