Hi Guillaume,

indeed, it looks cleaner. Let me take a deeper look on the code but it sounds good.

Regards
JB

On 07/28/2011 10:14 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
I found another way which I think is cleaner.  I've added a single
Container interface with a singleton which is called back whenever a
CamelContext is created.  The implementation can then add a
LifecycleListener or register any other SPI object.
See
https://github.com/gnodet/camel/commit/a13b4fc19b7fd9a1f6b7e945353d1246151267af

Feedback welcome!