Hi guys,

The xmlgraphics bundle jars should be available today as SNAPSHOT.

Regards
JB

On 11/06/2011 08:18 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
Hi

Nice work. We love contributions. Keep it up.
As Christian said after the 2.9.0 release we should have time to
adding new components.

And there may be some 3rd party JARs we need to make sure can be
deployed in OSGi
and that the camel-fop component can be deployed in osgi as well.