Oopss, sorry guys, I just replied after my tests: I didn't see your comments and cancel.

Sorry for that.

Regards
JB

On 11/16/2011 08:05 AM, Willem Jiang wrote:
As the features issue is a critical issue. I cancel this vote.

I'm planing to cut a new version of Camel 2.8.3 tomorrow, please just
commit the well tested bug fix to the camel 2.8.x branch today and
tomorrow.

Willem