Hi,

I'd like to resume the discussion about this. I still think 3.0 would be the
best target to get this feature fully supported, but to achieve it in better
shape, I'd like to have it in 2.19 as well as an experimental, ask feedback and
then reflect those for 3.0 full support. Fortunately this is purely an addition
to existing features, i.e. is not breaking any existing API. What do you think?

Thanks,
Tomo