I posted this question on the ActiveMQ dev list, but I thought I’d ask the
Camel community as well.

I’d like to be able to use Artemis from Camel without using JMS - just interact
with the Artemis server via the core api.  ActiveMQ has a activemq-camel
component - are there any plans for a similar component for Artemis?

I know I can use camel-jms to interact with an Artemis broker using the JMS
paradigm, but the core Artemis functionality meets my requirements and I think
it would be nice to be able to use the core Artemis server.

Thoughts?