On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 3:03 PM, Andrea Cosentino
<ancosen1...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Maybe we can think about a deadline or something. At that date we'll start
> the vote with all the logos submitted.
>
> What do you think?

Yeah it make sense to set some sort of timeframe so this wont drag out forever.

But we need to spread the word again about the logo proposal procedure
we do here at ASF.

Also some have raised the idea about crowd funding so we are able to
compensate the designers for their work.
Or to attract professional designers whom wont otherwise do this for free.