Hello,

Camel Extras has it's own Sonatype OSSRH[1] that is managed separately, as
far as I understand, and the camel-extras project is doing it's own
releases (or not doing them as the current state is :-P).

I guess in the same way servicemix-extras can apply for it's own Sonatype
OSSRH [2].

[1]: https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-1465
[2]: http://central.sonatype.org/pages/ossrh-guide.html

Best regards