Hi

Thanks Antonin that sounds great.

The JIRA tickets are down to 3
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CAMEL%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.19.0%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved

We have recently fixed up the missing component docs and fixed broken
links from browsing on github.

We should keep an eye on the CI servers and output from the
camel-catalog report, to see if it reports more missing stuff.
It currently has a false positive on some missing docs for some of the
test components. I will try to fix this later today.

However thats not all. At all time feel free to have fun and work on
anything you like on Camel. There is still time for small improvements
etc. But bigger stuff we should really defer to the next release.