Hi Onder,
this is awesome, I've (some time ago) laid out a plan for the new
website with subtasks of CAMEL-11492[1] feel free to take anyone of
those.

I think the easiest way to start is to checkout that branch (needs
rebase), and thinker with the static site generation to get the hang
of it. Reach out if you have any questions/issues that you encounter.

My apologies for not working on this I hope to find some time to
continue working on this soon,

zoran

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-11492

--