Hi,

Yes, I am available for cutting the release next week.

Thanks,
Gregor

On Feb 26, 2018 10:10 AM, "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

We should start to close down and get ready for the expected Camel 2.21
release.

If you have any new functionality then its last call to get that
implemented and committed.

There are currently 61 tickets [1] assigned to 2.21.0 release which is
too much. I will go over them and you are of course also welcome to
take a look, and move tickets to 2.21.1 or 2.22.0.

I think we need to use this week to get the last tickets resolved,
bugs fixed, stable the CI tests and what else, and then we can touch
base in start of next week to plan for cutting the 2.21 RC builds.
Gregor do you have time for example from next week / next weekend to
cut the RC?

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%
3D%20CAMEL%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.21.0%20AND%
20statusCategory%20%3D%20new

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus