Hi

Okay so the work from JB is ready. We need to merge and regen.
And I and Otavio is working on the ftp CI errors where we have
identified a camel type converter may causing the problem, so we are
testing with this removed

Gregor I think we need until tomorrow noon to check this. Will write
here again when we are ready