I've opened an PR with some initial code [1] and it is failing for a
circular dependency as the DSL need the camel-catalog to support a sort of
EndpointDSL for YAML which allow to write something like:

- from:
    direct:
        name: "start"
    steps:
      - telegram:
          type: bots
          token: {{auth-token}}

So I wonder if we should bring the DSL as part of the code modules so it
can run after camel-allcomponents.

[1] https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/5119

---
Luca Burgazzoli