Hi Gregor

We are working on the final touches for 3.10.
If you have time next week to cut the release then that would be great.

The release should be a standard 3.10.0 release (not alpha/beta etc)
so it's usable for the entire community.
If there is something that causes problems for the Quarkus v2 upgrade
then we will do as we normally do.
It also takes months for Quarkus v2 to reach GA level.