The work around "Polished EIPs and make their categorization simpler for
tooling." appears to have broken the website build, by removing ‘eip’ from the
labels in the json files.
I’ve discovered where this is generated from and expect to have a PR in an hour
or so.

I think it would be nice to have the 3.12 branch have a working website build;
otherwise this will have to be fixed in two places.

The errors from the website build are (locally):

[08:30:58.221] WARN (asciidoctor):
    file:
core/camel-core-engine/src/main/docs/modules/eips/pages/batch-config-eip.adoc
    source: https://github.com/apache/camel.git (refname: main, start path:
core/camel-core-engine/src/main/docs)
    msg: {
      "msg": "Target example$json/batch-config.json not found",
      "useId": 0
    }
[08:30:58.855] WARN (asciidoctor):
    file:
core/camel-core-engine/src/main/docs/modules/eips/pages/faultToleranceConfiguration-eip.adoc
    source: https://github.com/apache/camel.git (refname: main, start path:
core/camel-core-engine/src/main/docs)
    msg: {
      "msg": "Target example$json/faultToleranceConfiguration.json not found",
      "useId": 0
    }
[08:30:58.949] WARN (asciidoctor):
    file:
core/camel-core-engine/src/main/docs/modules/eips/pages/hystrixConfiguration-eip.adoc
    source: https://github.com/apache/camel.git (refname: main, start path:
core/camel-core-engine/src/main/docs)
    msg: {
      "msg": "Target example$json/hystrixConfiguration.json not found",
      "useId": 0
    }
[08:30:59.988] WARN (asciidoctor):
    file:
core/camel-core-engine/src/main/docs/modules/eips/pages/resilience4jConfiguration-eip.adoc
    source: https://github.com/apache/camel.git (refname: main, start path:
core/camel-core-engine/src/main/docs)
    msg: {
      "msg": "Target example$json/resilience4jConfiguration.json not found",
      "useId": 0
    }
[08:31:00.504] WARN (asciidoctor):
    file:
core/camel-core-engine/src/main/docs/modules/eips/pages/stream-config-eip.adoc
    source: https://github.com/apache/camel.git (refname: main, start path:
core/camel-core-engine/src/main/docs)
    msg: {
      "msg": "Target example$json/stream-config.json not found",
      "useId": 0
    }

David Jencks