Hi David

Can you explain in more detail what you mean by moving "information"
to "components".

If you refer to that there is a .adoc file that is generating a big
table such as
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/camel-spring-boot/main/docs/modules/ROOT/pages/list.adoc

Then that is generated via a maven plugin, that scans the source code
and builds up that table.

The list is then used on the website to list all the supported Spring
Boot starters.
https://camel.apache.org/camel-spring-boot/latest/list.html

That list used the xref links like we do in other places for Camel
components, languages, data formats, etc.
What is it that goes against the meaning of an Antora component?

IMHO the system we have with the maven plugin that generates that
single file works well.
And the docs are in the src/main/docs folder for each of those spring
boot starters.
So we can maintain it where it belongs.

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus