Please take a look at the preview for
https://github.com/apache/camel-website/issues/642 at
https://pr-654--camel.netlify.app <https://pr-654--camel.netlify.app/>

The main features are:

- The manual is unversioned, i.e. pages at /manual/ rather than /manual/latest
- The component explorer doesn’t show a version for the manual: you click
directly on ‘manual’.
- The drop down for the list of component/versions has the caret in a different
place when ‘manual’ is the current component.  This is probably easy to fix if
you know just a little more css than me.

- The released camel-quarkus docs shown are 2.4.x and the released camel-k docs
are 1.6.x

- all the ‘latest’ versions are now called ‘next’ and the url version segment
is ‘next’

- also, the kamelets catalog is working again.

I’d like to merge this tomorrow if there are no big objections.

David Jencks