Hello,

I have been using parallel builds with Camel and all it's sub-projects
regularly. On some (rare) occasions I find a problem or two, but it's
usually solved with rebuilding or running a non-parallel build.

In my case, I build using Maven Daemon [1] and it has proven to be very
stable in terms of reliability. A cached build of Camel takes about 1
minute on my Desktop (Ryzen 9 3900XT 12 cores / 24 threads, 32Gb RAM). I
don't have the precise numbers, but a clean build with Maven Daemon takes
about 9 minutes. On my MBP with a similar configuration to yours, a cached
build is around 3-4 minutes and a non-cached is between 14 to 18 minutes.
Not great, but not terrible either.

1. https://github.com/apache/maven-mvnd

Kind regards

--