BTW, we should probably review the outputs we display on these plugins.

Your comment gave me an idea to look at some of the other debug statements
we have in that code. I have prepared a small PR with a few cleanups on
them and I'm going to send after #6951 is merged.

If my understanding of the Maven Daemon report is correct, this one I am
going to send + the other cleanups, remove about 1 minute of plugin
execution time (~35 seconds for the bundle plugin and ~30 seconds for the
package plugin). Not enough to make our build agile, but does help a bit it
seems.

--
Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net