From: Gregor Zurowski <gre...@list.zurowski.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 09:57
To: dev@camel.apache.org <dev@camel.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Camel 3.16.0 Release

!-------------------------------------------------------------------|
  This Message Is From an External Sender
  Exercise caution when opening attachments or clicking any
  links.
|-------------------------------------------------------------------!

I was able to prepare the release in dry run, but getting the
following error now when starting it without dry run:

```
[INFO] --- maven-invoker-plugin:3.2.2:integration-test
(integration-test) @ camel-package-maven-plugin ---
[INFO] Building: HeaderSupport/pom.xml
[INFO] run post-build script verify.groovy
[INFO] Assertion Error
[INFO] HeaderSupport/pom.xml ............................ FAILED (7.2 s)
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-invoker-plugin:3.2.2:verify (integration-test) @
camel-package-maven-plugin ---
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Build Summary:
[INFO] Passed: 0, Failed: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] The following builds failed:
[ERROR] * HeaderSupport/pom.xml
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------
```

On Sun, Mar 20, 2022 at 12:09 PM Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gregor
>
> The branches are ready for cutting the release.
> I have done a RAT check and fixed the few files that were missing
> license headers.
>

> On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 11:44 AM Gregor Zurowski
> <gre...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > I tried building the 3.16.0 release yesterday but struggled with a
> > slow and spotty internet connection (at a hotel) and several code
> > formatting issues on each attempt. Unfortunately I won't be able to
> > take care of this before next Monday. Is that OK with everyone?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Gregor
> >

> > On Sat, Mar 12, 2022 at 1:15 AM Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Thanks Gregor
> > >
> > > The branch is ready for cutting the release.

> > > --
> > > Claus Ibsen
> > > -----------------
> > > https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://davsclaus.com__;!!CiXD_PY!FZdoysPdQLt6aG3dzQmYUrpLFxP6bq31bnF-GTATgFPbX-VWfNlMLfdNizkyCZs$
> > >   @davsclaus
> > > Camel in Action 2:
> > > https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.manning.com/ibsen2__;!!CiXD_PY!FZdoysPdQLt6aG3dzQmYUrpLFxP6bq31bnF-GTATgFPbX-VWfNlMLfdNPbt557E$
>

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://davsclaus.com__;!!CiXD_PY!FZdoysPdQLt6aG3dzQmYUrpLFxP6bq31bnF-GTATgFPbX-VWfNlMLfdNizkyCZs$
>   @davsclaus
> Camel in Action 2:
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.manning.com/ibsen2__;!!CiXD_PY!FZdoysPdQLt6aG3dzQmYUrpLFxP6bq31bnF-GTATgFPbX-VWfNlMLfdNPbt557E$

As a recipient of an email from Talend, your contact personal data will be on
our systems. Please see our privacy notice. <https://www.talend.com/privacy/>