If you run it from the beginning with a clean m2 repo, you'll get this

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project camel-servlet: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.camel:camel-servlet:jar:4.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact
org.apache.camel:camel-swagger-java:jar:4.0.0-SNAPSHOT in apache-public (
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public/) -> [Help 1]

This is because camel-swagger-java needs to be before camel-servlet