Hi

I can build your project and the code in camel-azure-files

mvn -V
Apache Maven 3.8.6 (84538c9988a25aec085021c365c560670ad80f63)
Maven home: /opt/homebrew/Cellar/maven/3.8.6/libexec
Java version: 17.0.5, vendor: Azul Systems, Inc., runtime:
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/zulu-17.jdk/Contents/Home
Default locale: en_DK, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "mac os x", version: "13.3.1", arch: "aarch64", family: "mac"

And it generates some files for src/generated that you didnt have yet

@davsclaus