Hi,

I've looked at the camel-3.x branch before, but I am running into the
following issue when running `release:prepare`:

```
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:3.1.2:test
(default-test) on project camel-bundle-plugin: No tests matching
pattern "false" were executed! (Set
-Dsurefire.failIfNoSpecifiedTests=false to ignore this error.) ->
[Help 1]
```

This can be easily reproduced by running `mvn release:prepare
-Prelease -DdryRun` on the `camel-3.x` branch.

Can someone take a look please?

Thanks in advance
Gregor