Hi,
But i have not used quarkus in our project we are just trying to compatible
with previous versions.
But when we are trying run on server we are getting error as
“Configuration problem:failed to import bean definitions from url location
[classpath:httpServiceCamelContext.xml]

When we faced such type of error can you guide me