Hi

We have talked about opening up for GH discussions at
https://github.com/apache/camel

This allows more community users to more easily get involved, and ask for
help, and whatnot.

Also for technical discussion, then instead of DEV mailing list, then its
maybe easier on GH as we can more easily link to existing source code,
projects when its technical.

We would then need to setup GH discussions in a way so users can find space
for support/help, and another space where we can have roadmap and
design/tech discussions etc.

For big organisational decisions and whatnot,
then we should still use the DEV mailing list.

Any thoughts?

@davsclaus