I've also ran into the following error in the prepare phase:

```
[INFO] [WARNING] The requested profile "release" could not be
activated because it does not exist.
[INFO] [ERROR] Plugin
org.apache.camel:camel-package-maven-plugin:4.2.0-SNAPSHOT or one of
its dependencies could not be resolved: The following artifacts could
not be resolved:
org.apache.camel:camel-package-maven-plugin:jar:4.2.0-SNAPSHOT
(absent): Could not find artifact
org.apache.camel:camel-package-maven-plugin:jar:4.2.0-SNAPSHOT ->
[Help 1]
```

We've seen the same issue with the 4.1 release. Is it OK to disable
the integration tests for camel-package-maven-plugin?

Thanks,
Gregor