Hi Gregor

What does your schedule look like? Would you have best for building the
starting on friday, or should we push this out to mid of next week?
There is a potential new camel-elasticsearch component in the works, but
it's not ready yet, but we may get it ready for mid next week.
However as building and release is a burden on you then we want to
accommodate what works best for you.

Also it would be good to do final patch releases for 3.20.x as it goes EOL
by end of year.
And also the 3.22.0 release, and maybe a 3.21.x patch release too.
So there are plenty of old releases as well.

@davsclaus