Hi

The next LTS release is 4.4 that is planned for February 2024.

For this release we have the usual bunch of dependency upgrades.
The next Spring Boot 3.2.x release (later this month).
And the Quarkus team is also waiting for a new Quarkus release to upgrade.

I have some more work on the new variable stuff to complete.
But I will be on PTO for 2 full weeks and will not be online, leaving
tomorrow.

The JIRA has some items listed. Fell free to move to 4.5 if there are
tickets that you know we wont have time to implement or look at.

And our CI server and tests are looking good. We have a very low number of
test failures, but would be good to keep it low and get green builds more
often.

There is 1 test that keeps failing on Java 21 (there is a ticket about it).

@davsclaus