Hi

Yes those tests should ideally be run in the verify phase.
Also as someone whom does not have docker running always, I would like for
those docker based tests to graceful be disabled and the build can skip
those tests and continue building.
It happens for some components, other fails with "docker environment not
found" error.

@davsclaus