Hi

Okay so we have first set of pojo beans in the camel-catalog for almost all
of the out-of-the-box:
- aggregation strategy
- aggregation repository
- idempotent repository

Some of these beans would need a bit more tooling friendly configuration,
and this is something we can work on the next couple of releases.
We can also use this when we find other beans that you may want to use with
Camel such as RoutePolicy beans. And then markup those as well for
inclusion in the catalog.

To do that you add @Metadata(label = "bean") on the class (search in code
for existing and see how its done)

@davsclaus