hello,
        my team is trying to implement merge operation,
        merge   scenario like the following:
             compare records in two tables(same structure,different amout of
records)and modify big one ,
            1. if small.id=big.id and small.date<big.data then update bigtable,
            2. if small.id not in big then insert bigtable.
        our solution to this scenario is:
            1. append the smalltable  into bigtable
            2. delete  records from bigtable which have have the same id and
leave the one which have the biggest date in bigtable in the back concurrently.
  My question is if Apache Carbon Community has plan to implement similar
operation?

sunerhan1...@sina.com