I am already working on concurrency level improvement as well, this was
done for single query execution as we are trying to make single queries
execute much faster. As we can see in the attached results there is an
improvement in almost all the queries so the expectation was that in
concurrent queries also it will improve. Are you running the same queries
concurrently or different queries and can you also tell me how you are
running these queries concurrently.

Regards
Bhavya