hi  Jacky & Ravindra

 I think it should make sure the migration tool performance is good then can
chose option 2.
like some user already use v1 for 1 year, there are 1 year history data, the
Migration tool should be make sure the high performance. following is my
thinking the key feature should have
1. the tool should have high performance, like 1 year data can migration in
1 day.
2. the tool support breakpoint migration, like there is 1 one table which
has 1 year data and 365 segment, user can migrate this table one by one
segment, and can read this table for the segment which already migrated .

ravipesala wrote