Hi Dev,

For the Pre Aggregate tables how will we handle subsequent loads, will we
be running the query on the whole table and calculating the aggregations
again and then deleting the existing segment and creating the new segments
for whole data. With the above approach as the data increases in the main
table the Loading time will also be increasing substantially. Other way is
to intelligently determine the new values by querying the latest segment
and using them in collaboration with the existing pre-aggregated tables.
Please share your thoughts about it in this discussion.

Regards
Bhavya