Hi Ravi

Yes, so we need provide a table level property for blocklet size to
configure while creating a table. can you please create one JIRA for this ?

How about liking this:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS XXXX(column_name,column_type) STORED BY
'carbondata' TBLPROPERTIES('TABLE_BLOCKLETSIZE'='128')

Regards
Liang

ravipesala wrote

--