+1. SPI are backward incompatible so make  sure if you use the SPI for
presto integration you need to change following things :

   - Remove owner from ConnectorTableMetadata.
   - Replace the generic getServices() method in Plugin with specific
   methods such as getConnectorFactories(), getTypes(), etc. Dependencies
   like TypeManager are now provided directly rather than being injected
   into Plugin.
   - Add first-class support for functions in the SPI. This replaces the
   old FunctionFactory interface. Plugins can return a list of classes from
   the getFunctions() method:
      - Scalar functions are methods or classes annotated with
      @ScalarFunction.
      - Aggregation functions are methods or classes annotated with
      @AggregationFunction.
      - Window functions are an implementation of WindowFunction. Most
      implementations should be a subclass of RankingWindowFunction or
      ValueWindowFunction.

-Sandeep