Hi

I submit the Apache CarbonData 1.3.0 (RC2) for your vote.

1.Release Notes:
*https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12320220&version=12341004
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12320220&version=12341004>*

    Some key improvement in this patch release:

   1. Supported Streaming in CarbonData
   2. Supported Spark 2.2 version in Carbon.
   3. Added Pre-aggregation support to carbon.
   4. Supported Time Series (Alpha feature)
   5. Supported standard hive type of partitioning in carbon.
   6. Added CTAS support in Carbon
   7. Support Boolean DataType

 2. The tag to be voted upon : apache-carbondata-1.3.0-rc2(commit:
c055c8f33123bfb6e1103456bea23a0ff8c944ca)
*https://github.com/apache/carbondata/releases/tag/apache-carbondata-1.3.0-rc
<https://github.com/apache/carbondata/releases/tag/apache-carbondata-1.2.0-rc2>2*

3.The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
*https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/carbondata/1.3.0-rc2/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/carbondata/1.2.0-rc2/>*

4. A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
*https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecarbondata-1025/
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecarbondata-1025/>*

5. Release artifacts are signed with the following key:
*https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/ravipesala.asc
<https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/ravipesala.asc>*

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache CarbonData 1.3.0,  The vote
will be open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of
at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache CarbonData 1.3.0
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Regards,
Ravindra.