hi guys:
       i am use carbondata1.3 and spark2.2.1 on standalone,
       i start the CarbonThriftServer like this:
/bin/spark-submit
--class org.apache.carbondata.spark.thriftserver.CarbonThriftServer
$SPARK_HOME/carbonlib/carbondata_2.11-1.3.0-shade-hadoop2.7.2.jar
hdfs://nameservice1/hive/carbon/store
       i get this log:Downloading hdfs://nameservice1/hive/carbon/store to
/tmp/tmp6465512979544197326/hive/carbon/store.
     this will download all carbonstore to tmp dir,If my carbonstore is very
large, this will take a lot of boot time, and my temporary directory will be
full; each time you start it will create a new temporary directory.
Was it designed in this way, or was my configuration wrong?

--
Sent from: