hi dev.
carbon version :1.3.1
spark version:2.2.1
1) First I create a carbon table through beeline.
2) Then I use spark-submit and dataframe load data to carbon. Query is OK??
3) Then I use spark-submit and dataframe load data to carbon again, but query
through thriftserver return all NULL field.
4) I restart thriftserver, and query through thriftserver return correct result.

This problem happens everytime. I think this problem may is about
CarbonThriftServer.
is there anybody encountered this problem? can anybody give some advice,thanks.

you can use this code to reproduce problem.
===================

val carbonTableName = args(1)

val warehouse = new File("./warehouse").getCanonicalPath
val metastore = new File("./metastore").getCanonicalPath
val spark = SparkSession
  .builder()
  .appName("StreamExample")
  .config("spark.sql.warehouse.dir", warehouse)
  .getOrCreateCarbonSession(warehouse, metastore)
val df2 = spark.read.parquet(path)
df2.write
  .format("carbondata")
  .option("tableName", carbonTableName)