+1,
As this will improve our documentation quality, just have 1 suggestions, do
we need to have a migration guide also in carbon or a section which
basically says any behaviour changes while migrating the carbon versions.
This will be very handy when we release our major versions.

Fo Example if any behaviour changes in bad records handling across version
or changes in  behaviour of particular data type data like decimal
precision/scale handling etc.

Regards,
Sujith