Hi David,

Thanks for the input.

Here anyway at one point of time query is gonna happen on table, if we giev one
more table property, simply it will be like complex, like handle property,
compatibility, set and unset support. let's not make this more cumbersome.
Anyway LRU will take care to evict and load if no space, and since this is
async, there won't be any problem.

Regards,
Akash R Nilugal