One issue:
I modified the spark.version in pom.xml,using spark1.6.2, then compliation
failed.

Root cause:
There was a "unused import statement" warinng in CarbonOptimizer class before,
we imported AggregationExpression like the following :
import org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions.aggregate._
import org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions._
But in spark1.6.2, AggregateExpressions is moved to subpackage "aggregate" from
"expressions"(that is for spark1.5.2).
So if we didn't known this change, we removed this import "import
org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions.aggregate._", it will cause
compliation failure when using spark1.6.2

Question:
So, maybe the CI should verify carbondata based on different version spark,
then it will be more helful to check the correctness of the commits, shall we?