It looks like that we just need to implement CarbonFileStorageFomartDescriptor
and CarbonHiveSerde
CarbonInputformat/CarbonOutputformat already exists in master branch

@Liang, can you create a module for hive?

import java.util.Set;

import org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.parquet.MapredParquetInputFormat;
import org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.parquet.MapredParquetOutputFormat;
import org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.parquet.serde.ParquetHiveSerDe;

import com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet;

public class ParquetFileStorageFormatDescriptor extends
AbstractStorageFormatDescriptor {
  @Override
  public Set<String> getNames() {
    return ImmutableSet.of(IOConstants.PARQUETFILE, IOConstants.PARQUET);
  }
  @Override
  public String getInputFormat() {
    return MapredParquetInputFormat.class.getName();
  }
  @Override
  public String getOutputFormat() {
    return MapredParquetOutputFormat.class.getName();
  }
  @Override
  public String getSerde() {
    return ParquetHiveSerDe.class.getName();
  }
}