Hi

Thanks you started a good discussion.

For 1 and 2, i agree.  In 1.0.0 version, will support it.
For 3 : Need keep the parameter, users can specify carbon's store location.
If users don't specify the carbon store location, can use the default
location what you suggested: "spark.sql.warehouse.dir"(spark2) or
"hive.metastore.warehouse.dir"(spark1)

Regards
Liang

QiangCai wrote