Welcome aboard !

Congrats,
Regards
JB

On 02/21/2017 05:45 AM, Xiaoqiao He wrote:
Hi PPMC, Liang,

It is my honor that receive the invitation, and very happy to have chance
that participate to build CarbonData community also. I will keep
contributing to Apache CarbonData and continue to promoting the practical
application on CarbonData.

Thank you again and hope CarbonData have a better development in the future.

Best Regards.
Hexiaoqiao