Hi Dev,

currently  I have done an optimization for order by 1 dimension.
performance test as below

my optimization solution for order by 1 dimension as below
mainly leverage  the dimension's order stored feature in each blocklet
step1. change logical plan and push down the order by and limit information to
carbon scan
            and change sort physical plan to TakeOrderedAndProject  since data
will be get and sorted in each partition
step2. apply the limit number, blocklet's min_max index to filter blocklet.
          So it can reduce some scan time if some blocklets was filtered

step3. in each partition,load the order by dimension data for  all blocklet
which is filter